ADFM Leadership Structure and Pathway to Leadership
ADFM is governed by a Board of Directors and much of the work of the organization is done by both strategic and operational committees with Board oversight.
The relationship between the Board and the various operational and strategic committees is depicted here. The organizational structure chart is also shown below.
This graphic and accompanying document explains the ADFM process for Board-appointed and elected positions and describes the "Pathway to Leadership" in ADFM for Chair and Administrator members, including how to start on the pathway to leadership and what the requirements are for being elected to the Board of Directors or to an officer position.
Leadership Position Descriptions
Below are a series of documents describing requirements for ADFM's appointed and elected Board positions. Note that not all positions are open at the same time.
- President-elect (note that the President role spans 3 years in total: the President-Elect, current President, and Past President/Board Chair serve together on the ADFM Executive Committee with the ADFM Executive Director)
- Member-at-Large on the Board of Directors
- Committee Chair
- Committee member
- Winter Meeting Co-Chair (note that the Winter Meeting Co-Chair serves two years as Co-Chair and a third as Program Chair)
- Membership Committee Chair
- Administrators' Steering committee positions: